HR in Charity.
We know that working in the charity sector has its own pressures and unique HR headaches from the employment status of volunteers to employment documents needed for charity commission compliance.
Reducing expenditure and grant funding limitations can mean that charities cut staff wages and reduce benefits when necessary.
Finally, we also understand the importance of reputation to charities and the critical need to protect that reputation from social media damage. Let us help you protect your charity and ensure its future viability.
WHAT WE DO
Our solutions to recurring HR issues in Charity.
- Assessment of current volunteers
- Advice on protecting volunteer status
- Draft a robust volunteer agreement
- Insurance against claims of employee status
Social media restrictions
- Assessment of current restrictions
- Advice on enhancing them
- Disclaimer wording for staffs profiles
- Implementing and monitoring staff compliance
Reducing staff costs
- Assessment of organisational structure
- Consideration of where costs can be cut
- Guidance on variations to contracts
Bespoke contracts of employment
- Review current contracts
- Inclusion of discretionary benefits
- Draft robust confidentiality clauses
- Advice on issuing to current staff
WORKING WITH US
Why work with Employment Law Solutions?
“Employment law solutions offer practical advice which meets our operational demands of the business. Having been a client of employment law solutions for over 2 years we have never looked back and I would recommend them to anybody.”
NEWS & BLOG
Read all the latest news from the Employment Law Solutions team.
On 11 November 2021, all care home workers in England MUST be vaccinated. So, what does this mean for care workers?