HR for HR Departments & Directors.
We know that HR Directors face pressures and workloads like no other. Managing the desires of directors against the welfare of employees can be challenging. HR has changed its focus and is now very much supportive of staff members. We recognise the benefit in retaining staff, supporting colleagues who are struggling and offering training.
Employment Law Solutions also recognise when ‘enough is enough’. We support HR managers when they need a sounding board, need to double check the law or need to dismiss. We also provide guidance on policies, staff retention and restructuring. Our job is to make your job easier!
WHAT WE DO
Our solutions to recurring HR Headaches for HR Directors.
Employment Tribunal Insurance
- Lawyers on your side from the start
- Guidance to make your job easier
- Insurance against legal fees
- Insurance against compensation
- Representation at tribunal hearings
Long term absence
- Invitation to welfare meeting
- Bespoke questions for meeting
- Requesting medical advice
- Invitation to formal capability meeting
- Review, decision and draft outcome
Should I Dismiss?
- Review of documents to date
- Guidance on the legal position
- Options to take if dismissal unfair
- Supporting a fair dismissal
- Appeal guidance
- Advice on staff benefits
- Increasing employee engagement
- Recognising warning signs
- Preventing employee burnout
- Developing your team
WORKING WITH US
Why work with Employment Law Solutions?
“Employment law solutions offer practical advice which meets our operational demands of the business. Having been a client of employment law solutions for over 2 years we have never looked back and I would recommend them to anybody.”
Debbie Blackwell, HR Director
NEWS & BLOG
Read all the latest news from the Employment Law Solutions team.
Are you fed up with populating contracts of employment for new starters and thinking “what do I need to add into a contract”? Well, allow us to introduce……The Contract Builder! November’s feature of the month for our HR Software Solution. How can I create the...
When considering the work christmas party it would be easy to fall into a spiral of rulemaking and declaring fun absorbing dictats of course, not to control the fun or quell the festive spirit, but rather to try and prevent any HR headaches throughout the festivities and into the New Year to ensure everyone has a good time.