HR in Manufacturing.
We know that working in manufacturing has it’s unique HR headaches from workforce shortages to recruitment challenges. Retention of staff and culture clashes can cause real issues for business owners, HR Directors and managers.
Employment Law Solutions help you deal with problems before they arise as well as after. We assist with having a zero hours workforce in place, the right to lay-off in the event of supply shortages and boosting moral in what can sometimes be a repetitive job for employees.
WHAT WE DO
Our solutions to recurring HR Headaches in Manufacturing.
- Question guide for return to work meetings
- Identifying trigger point for formal process
- Invitation to absence management meeting
- Bespoke questions for meeting
- Review of decision and draft outcome
- How to recognise it
- Implementing a Performance Improvement Plan
- Invitation letters for formal meeting
- Bespoke questions drafted for you
- Guidance on targets to set
- When you can restrict languages
- Training for managers
- Mediation between employees
- Boosting staff morale generally
- Disciplining when necessary
- Review of current staffing levels
- Quick wins to reduce headcount or hours
- Retain current staff
- Recruit effective staff
- Use of zero hours workers
WORKING WITH US
Why work with Employment Law Solutions?
NEWS & BLOG
Read all the latest news from the Employment Law Solutions team.
Are you fed up with populating contracts of employment for new starters and thinking “what do I need to add into a contract”? Well, allow us to introduce……The Contract Builder! November’s feature of the month for our HR Software Solution. How can I create the...
When considering the work christmas party it would be easy to fall into a spiral of rulemaking and declaring fun absorbing dictats of course, not to control the fun or quell the festive spirit, but rather to try and prevent any HR headaches throughout the festivities and into the New Year to ensure everyone has a good time.