HR in Construction.
We know that working in Construction can be challenging, the myriad of safety regulations and fluctuating workload can lead to all manner of HR Headaches. From forecasting staff levels to retaining key staff and protecting your business from competitors, Employment Law Solutions can help.
Finally, we also understand the importance of reputation to charities and the critical need to protect that reputation from social media damage. Let us help you protect your charity and ensure its future viability.
Let us help managers and HR Directors with:
- Reducing or increasing staff to hit forecasting levels
- Managing training requirements
- Enforcing reliable restrictive covenants
WHAT WE DO
Our solutions to recurring HR Headaches in Construction.
- Review of current staffing levels
- Quick wins to reduce headcount or hours
- Retain current staff
- Recruit effective staff
- Prevent staff from moving to competitors
- How to implement staff training
- Disciplining staff who refuse
- GDPR compliance with training records
- Health and safety training advice
- Equality and diversity training sessions
- Review current restrictions
- Check enforceability
- Advice on improvements needed
- Redraft to protect business and staff members
- How to issue new clauses
- Assessing risk to lone workers
- Drafting an appropriate lone working policy
- Completion of HSE risk assessment
- Implementation of measure to protect them
- Enforcement of measures
WORKING WITH US
Why work with Employment Law Solutions?
NEWS & BLOG
Read all the latest news from the Employment Law Solutions team.
On 11 November 2021, all care home workers in England MUST be vaccinated. So, what does this mean for care workers?